Ms. Wendel's Classroom
Welcome to Ms. Wendel's Kindergarten Classroom! Our days are filled with fun, learning and adventure as we build the foundation for success. Our focus at this time is 4th quarter sight words, beginning, medial, and ending sounds, blending words, number recognition 0-100, as well as addition and subtraction within 5. Please work with your child at home to reinforce their weekly learning, especially Sight Words. Your child will have homework Monday - Thursday. No homework on Fridays. Please check and sign planners each night and return homework each morning.
Please make sure you send a snack for your child daily as we will have a snack before we go to recess each afternoon.
Communication is also very important between the classroom and the home. I am available by phone, email, or text. PLEASE feel free to contact me regarding any questions or concerns you have during the year. If you do not reach me immediately, please leave a message and I will return your call/text. I appreicate, in advance, your involvement throughout the year.
- Breakfast is served FREE each day from 7:30AM - 7:50AM
- School Hours: 7:55AM-2:10PM
- Students arriving after 7:55AM will be marked tardy.
- Our Lunch is served FREE each day from 10:45-11:22AM.
- Snack Bar is available once a week. Monies should be be placed in an envelope with your child's name on it.
- Please, sign your child's planner every night and check for important notes or information.
***Please, write any transportation changes in the planner.***
- Please, make sure your child returns his/her homework folder every day.