Supplies for the 2018-19 School Year
Hello! If you're on this webpage, that must mean you have Ms. Cranden for 8th Grade English for the 2018-19 school year! I'm excited to meet you and to get to know you in September, but for now, I'm sure you have questions about what to expect on our first day together.
Nothing makes me feel better on the first day of school than being prepared. That being said, here is my list of supplies you will need for English this year. Once you have these supplies (and you bring them to class every day), you will be set.
See you in September!
- marble composition notebook (to be shared with Language Arts)
- black ballpoint pens
- red ballpoint pens
- highlighters (at least 4 different colors)
- post-it notes (I cannot stress this enough!!)
- independent reading book of your choice (to be brought to class every day! :)
- I recommend a 3 ring binder for English class--it's ok if you need to share it with other subjects (especially Language Arts!) Please make sure to keep this binder stocked with blank lined notebook paper!