1SGEC Weekly News
Week of March 18-March 22
Monday – Day 3 – Library (Don’t forget your books!)
Tuesday – Day 4 – CES
Wednesday – Day 5- Gym
Thursday- Day 6- Art
Friday- Day 1- Music
- In Language Arts we will making predictions and checking them as we read. We also will be focusing on cause and effect relationships with the book “Mouse and the Big Red Apple”
- In Social Studies we will be taking part in some fun and sunny Spring activities!
- In science we will be studying nature and POTATOES. WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE SEND IN A POTATO WITH YOUR CHILD ON MONDAY. This will be used to introduce plants that live above ground and underground.
- In math, we will continue Unit 5: Tens and Ones.
- We will cover Lesson 23: Adding Two Digit Numbers (Without regrouping)
- The food bank is collecting cereal. Thank you in advance for your donations.
Homework for the Week of March 18-22
ALL DUE FRIDAY!
Phonics: Phonics: Weekly spelling wordslight, might, night, pie, tie, highway, tonight, ride, into, good.Please complete 3 activities on the spelling tic-tac-toe- board.
Reading: Please read a book on Raz Kids and respond to a reading response question in your reading journal.
Math: Please complete Practice Workbook Pages 219-224.Please complete minimum of 10 minutes of iReady practice for this week. The login information was sent home earlier in school year. If you need this information send us a message on the Dojo and we can take a picture of the login card and send it to you!
As always, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
1SGEC is the Place to Be!