Friday March 22nd, 2019
Work on your teacher assigned iReady Assignments. Try to complete at least one iReady Assigned activity.
Thursday March 21st, 2019
No Homework for Open House and Science Fair.
Wednesday March 20th, 2019
Please complete the first two pages of the Math Antics Algebra handout from class - Solving Basic Equations part 2. You should have a few questions done already! The tutorial will help you.
Tuesday March 19th, 2019
You have a large double sized page with 2 problems. Pick the SECOND ONE of the Think Deeply questions and write your answer.
Monday March 18th, 2019
You have a large double sized page with 2 problems. Pick ONE of the Think Deeply questions and write your answer.
Friday March 08, 2019
Work on your iReady Assignments. Try to complete at least one iReady Assigned activity.
Thursday March 14th, 2019
No homework tonight in honor of all the great work done, by the class, on the Olympiad.
Wednesday March 13th, 2019
Miranda has made a discovery. She claims that all squares are rectangles! Do you agree or disagee? Explain your answer.
Tuesday March 12th, 2019
1a. Explain to a friend who was absent today what a parallelogram is. Include a picture.
1b. Is a rectangle a parallelogram? Explain your answer.
Monday March 11th, 2019
Homework tonight is mixed:
1. Finish you Mid-Module Assessment at home, if you need to.
2. Complete the EngageNY Lesson 15 Homework Set Handout.
3. Complete the EngageNY Lesson 2 Problem Set Handout.
Friday March, 08, 2019
1. Work on your iReady Assignments. Try to complete at least one iReady Assigned activity
2. Take a look at our two Math Antics tutorials...again!
Thursday March 07, 2019
1. Rewatch the Math Antics video on add and subtrating in Algebra.
2. Try to complete 5 or 6 questions on the Math Antics handout from class. If you feel you can complete the whole handout great! Solve the problems Line-by-Line!
Wednesday March 06, 2019
1. Check out the TEDEd video on the Pythagorean Theorem.
2. Have your test signed.
3. Finish the drawings from class, if you need to, using a ruler and protractor.
4. Work on iReady if you have completed the drawings in class.
Tuesday March 05, 2019
Group 1: Are working on a double-sided Math Antics handout on Composite Area. Check out the tutorial to help you.
Group 2: Are working on the Pythagorean Theorem.