Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact Ms. Gonzalez?
· CES Main Office 732-321-8777
How can I ensure my child has a successful fourth grade year?
· Check the Assignment Pad and HW Folder nightly
· Establish a good homework routine (including studying for quizzes/tests)
· Assist with time management for projects
· Have your child read daily
· Study math facts regularly
What are some special 4th Grade events?
· Trenton Trip
· International Luncheon
· Parties - Halloween, New Year’s & End-of –the-Year
How can the math text be accessed online?
How can I best communicate with my child’s teacher?
Information can be communicated by sending a written note, calling the main office at 732-321-8777 or e-mailing. Please keep in mind that urgent information should not be communicated through e-mail.
Is my child responsible for making up class work, while they’re at music lessons, Speech, PT, OT ?
Yes. Students must be aware of the work that they are missing, while they are out of class and are responsible for making it up, in a timely manner.
What should we know about homework?
Homework should be expected Monday through Thursday. Studying for quizzes/tests and working on long terms projects can be accomplished during weekends.
Does my child need to write in cursive?
Students are expected to complete spelling work in script, as well as final draft written pieces.
How are birthdays celebrated?
Birthdays will be recognized during lunch time.