I would like to welcome you and your child to the fourth grade! In order to make this a rewarding and enjoyable experience for all, I would like to suggest the following ideas.
- Print, complete and return the “Parent Input” form and Instagram Permission Slip on the first day of school. Parent Input Form.pdf Instagram Permission Slip.pdf
- Select a “homework buddy” who can take work home, in the event that your child is absent from school.
- Provide appropriate school supplies.
- Sign your child’s “Assignment Pad” daily and check their homework folder for any notices that were sent home. The assignment pad will be stamped daily at school.
- Homework and reminders are posted weekly.
- Provide a place to complete homework, which is free from distractions.
- Assist your child to establish good study habits from the beginning, including strategies for studying and reviewing for quizzes/tests.
This website contains information regarding what you and your child can expect regarding the fourth grade experience, as well as a suggested supply list. I hope to see you at “Back to School Night”.
Ms. Alexandra Gonzalez