U.S. History II
Welcome Parents, Guardians, and Students:
This year the Bayonne Board of Education will continue using schoology for our instruction!
Students access Schoology by visiting the website: bboed.schoology.com
Login Credentials for both your student Chromebook and Schoology are your First Name, Last Name, and the last two digits of your graduation year, followed by @students.bboed.org.
Your password is bboed followed by your student ID number (NO SPACES)
Example username: [email protected]
Example password: bboed123456
More information about Schoology and other online resources can be found on the Student tab of the BBoEd website at bboed.org
SOCIAL STUDIES TUTORIAL SCHEDULE LINK IS ON HOMEPAGE OF US II IN SCHOOLOGY
Classroom Rules & Expectations
1. Come to class on time.
2. B's and I.D.'s are required daily.
3.. Begin the "Bell Ringer" activity within one minute of the tardy bell.
4. Attend to personal needs before coming to class.
5. Remain in your assigned seat unless you have permission to get up.
6. Do not eat candy or other food in class, unless you were given special permission.
7. Bring required materials every day:
1 looseleaf binder with looseleaf
Pens and pencils
1 two pocket folder
8. Talk only when permitted, and raise your hand to answer or ask questions. DO NOT CALL OUT!
9. Use polite speech and body language. Be respectful of everyone around you.
10. NO cell phones or headphones are to be visible, EVER.
11.Attendance: If you are absent or on a school trip, YOU are responsible to do any makeup work (classwork, homework, tests and quizzes) and to find out what was assigned. YOU are responsible to remind me that you have missed an assignment and must set up a time to make up any test or quiz. I am available every morning at 8:00 in Room 5341, or after school at 2:40. I am also willing to meet with students during my lunch hour. YOU MUST set up a time so I know you will be coming . If you do not make up your work in a timely fashion (within the current week) you will receive a zero.
12. Projects: You will have at least one project or essay every marking period.
13. There will be several announced tests every marking period and several quizzes, announced and unannounced.
14. Grading is as follows:
60% for Summative Assessments ( tests, essays, projects & other writing assignments)
20% for Formative Assessments (quizzes)
20% for IT (instructional tasks: homework, classwork)
MIS = Missing = 0%
Late = 70%
INC = Incomplete = 50%
EXC = Excused
15. When being excused from the classroom you MUST sign out and take a pass. The sign out sheet is on my desk.
For Character Poster press the following link