Science Study Tips
1) Don’t wait to begin studying. Often more than one week’s notice will be provided for quizzes and test.
2) Have a specific area that you can study in.
3) If you are struggling, ask for help.
4) Use our recommended Quizlet links, make flashcards, foldables (found in textbook) and graphic organizers.
5) Utilize the provided study topic lists and study guides.
6) Practice questions in the textbook that correlate to the topic.
7) Review your handouts and lab activities.
8) Ask someone at home to “quiz” you.
9) Teach someone at home what you need to know for an assessment.
10) Listen to the textbook audio feature (online textbook).