Here's Kid President's Pep Talk Videos :)
Nov 2, 2015 // At University of Louisville
22 Friday Night Lights Quotes You Need To Hear Right Now
And practice everyday of your life.
adapted from Colleen Kozacheck
The following is a list of quotes from the TV show Friday Night Lights. Consider this your football halftime pep-talk. Use this article to get motivated and get crackin’ at the schoolwork I promise you will conquer. Stop snoozing your alarm and start taking on the day. I believe in you.
1. "I said you need to strive to be better than everyone else. I didn't say you needed to be better than everyone else. But you gotta try. That's what character is: It's in the try." -Coach Eric Taylor
Try to succeed and you will.
2. "You listen to people that love you and you listen to people that you trust. Most of all, you listen to yourself." -Coach Eric Taylor
Have faith in the ones you love. They won’t steer you wrong. But most importantly, have faith in you.
3. “I'm a firm believer in you can do anything you put your mind to, and yourself, you, I believe you can do anything you put your mind to." -Coach Eric Taylor
Believing you can do it is half the battle, friends.
4. "Champions don't give up. Champions don't complain. Champions give 200 percent. You're not champions until you've earned it." -Coach Eric Taylor
Work hard for the title. You will only be a champion this marking period, in this school school and in life if you give 5000%.
5. "Every man at some point in his life is gonna lose a battle. He's gonna fight and he's gonna lose. But what makes him a man, is that in the midst of that battle he does not lose himself." -Coach Eric Taylor
The most important thing you can do is focus on yourself in this moment. Become the individual you desire to be. It’s okay to lose people, fail tests, etc. but never lose yourself.
6. "Right here, right now ... do what you do best. Go all the way." -Coach Eric Taylor
Everything in your life brought you to this moment in time. Understand and embrace that fact. You are here for a reason. Find what that reason is.
7. "You can't beat yourself up because you're taking chances on things. But don't start giving up on what you set forth to do in the beginning. 'Cause that's gonna get you nowhere. I can promise you that." -Coach Eric Taylor
Never give up.
8."My dad used to say, 'It always looks bad before it gets better.'" -Coach Eric Taylor
It’s always darkest before the light.
9. “You get one chance in life fellas, you can either take advantage of it or it will pass you by.” -Coach Eric Taylor
Take advantage of the opportunities at your fingertips
10. "You never know what's going on with somebody, sweetie. Can't take it personally." -Tami Taylor
Don’t let other people get the best of you. Keep moving. You don’t know what they’re going through.
11. "Can you do me a favor? Do the best you can." -Coach Eric Taylor
It doesn’t matter if you get a 100 on a test. The only thing that matters is that you try hard and do the best that you can do.
12. “There’s no weakness in forgiveness.” -Tami Taylor
Forgive yourself for your shortcomings. Forgive others for hurting you.
13. “Opportunity does not knock. It presents itself when you beat down the door.” -Coach Eric Taylor
Bang down that door. You deserve to.
14. “Don’t quit on me. Don’t quit on yourself.” -Coach Eric Taylor
Never give up on yourself.
15. “If you give 100% of yourself tonight, people are gonna look at you differently. People are gonna think of you differently. And I promise you, you are gonna look and think differently about yourselves.” -Coach Eric Taylor
Try to impress yourself.
16. “A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on that field, those are the people I want in your minds. Those are the people I want in your hearts.” -Coach Eric Taylor
Keep the important people in your mind. Focus on their support. They believe in you.
17. “I want you to let yourself off the hook, son.” -Coach Eric Taylor
Let go of your past and your previous failures. Just let it go.
18. "Don’t just stand by and watch it happen.” -Coach Eric Taylor
Be a part of the happening.
19. “I’m tired of overthinking every single thing, you know?” -Tim Riggins
Put your mind at ease.
20. "Well, you're gonna win, or you're gonna lose. Either way, the sun's gonna come up the next morning." -Tami Taylor
Tomorrow is a new day.
21. "Success is not a goal, it's a byproduct." -Coach Eric Taylor
Success is a byproduct of hard work and a positive attitude.
22. “Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose.” -Coach Eric Taylor
Read that line again and again and again until you believe it.
Now get your head in the game!