The WordMasters Challenge is a nation-wide vocabulary competition based on completing analogies. Meets are held right at Swift School three times per year. There's also a link for the copy of your schedule.
We'll meet each week to learn how to understand analogies and also help you learn your words. But the students who do best on the challenges are the ones who also practice at home. Please take some time to practice. You'll be glad you did!!
Round 1 words
1. ewe 9. dreary 17. daze 25. labor
2. brilliant 10. emerald 18. inferior
3. squeal 11. astound 19. misery
4. delight 12. wary 20. jolt
5. flavor 13. gleam 21. mediocre
6. anxious 14. decrease 22. relief
7. leisure 15. homely 23. badger
8. whimper 16. mare 24. intense
Other websites for practicing analogies: