Here is the song, Bonjour, Bonjour! that we learned today! Please practice the song :)
Please check out our Class Dojo! We will be using the Class Dojo this year to showcase all of the great things we are doing in class, as well as to send home important reminders. Each student received a form to have signed by his/her parent or guardian. The form included an invitation and passcode to create an account to join our classroom.
Hello! And welcome to French class!! My name is Kelli Baird and I will be your child's teacher for the next two school years. We will have a ton of fun and learn a wealth of French language and culture!
Keys to success in French class:
- Try to do every activity to the best of your ability
- Participate (even if you are not sure you are right)
- Have confidence and know that it is okay to make mistakes
- Ask for help as soon as you need it! I would be more than happy to explain things again!
- Study 10 minutes each night aloud and with a friend if you would like!!
- Complete all assignments on time
- Ask for help as soon as you need it!
- Do things as soon as they are assigned! Let me proofread it so that you can get a 100%! Do not wait until the last minute to complete something! Time management is key!
Parents, if you see your student struggling, please reach out to me! We can work together to make this learning experience a wonderful one!
Our French classes use Google Classroom for all of our needs.
I encourage you to look at our Google Classroom as it is filled with tons of wonderful information and all of our classroom material! Your students never need to worry about forgetting their assignments again because they are all readily available!
The students can also set up their accounts to receive notifications as to when I post information, grades, assignments, and reminders. The students have the necessary information to access this page :)
However, if you ever need any help at all, please contact me immediately via the Classroom Dojo. I look forward to a successful two years with you and your child!
Here is some important information:
My e-mail address: email@example.com
My extension: 5466
Merci mille fois! Thanks a million!
Need a French-English dictionary and do not have one?
Use this free website! ~ www.wordreference.com