*4th Marking Period: HEALTH*
Freshman Health Classes: Make sure you have a notebook =)
4th Marking Period Units
(all units are 15 days)
Rules and Expectations:
- YOUR best effort is expected!!! Participation is required to receive full credit.
- Students must change everyday into clothes not worn to school, even if on a medical.
- Proper P.E. Attire: T-shirt or sweat shirt (no tank tops); Shorts or sweat pants (no cut-offs); Sneakers
- Report to your teracher on time.
- NO jewelry is permitted; See the Student Handbook.
- Purchase a lock for your locker and lock up your belongings!!!
- No eating, drinking or gum chewing. Water would be the only exception.
- One-day excuses can be from a parent or guardian. Excessive notes will require a Dr. note. You still need to change for P.E. class to get full credit for that day.
- Extended medical excuses must be from a Doctor and taken directly to the Nurse before school or during lunch period.
- Medical excuses do not excuse you from changing for P.E.
- Everyone is required to change.
- A student unable to participate must complete written assignments for participation credit.
- Medical notes must be received prior to the end of the marking period.
Every student begins each marking period with 100 points. Points are deducted in the areas of dress/participation, sportsmanship/attitude, and skill/knowledge.
*** Remember the grading policy has been changed. During the 1st MP a student can earn no lower than a 50. During the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th MPs a zero may be issued.
Phone: (609)653-0100, ext. 2602