EHTHS would greatly appreciate any Medical Professional or college student who is willing to come into our senior Medical Science Academy class to be a guest speaker. Please sign up with one the following SignUp.com links below. If interested, you can always go to a link below, see the available dates, and sign up to confirm a date and time. You need an e-mail (preferably a personal one, so that you can get an automatic reminder) to sign in. You do not need to register for the Website:
https://signup.com/go/LLqbHXJ - Fall Group (11/19/19 -12/2/19)
- https://signup.com/go/sRLzceY - Spring Group (3/30/20 - 4/21/20)
- (All Dates and times are subject to change)
**You may sign up for a date/time from each of the two links above (using the same presentation for each). There are a different set of students for each set of dates. You may do the same presentation for the fall group (in November or December), then again for the spring group (in March or April).
*We're using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool to organize our upcoming SignUps.
*Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click the above link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot you like (only choose one per link).
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com. Your e-mail will simply be used as a reminder for any upcoming visit.
*Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me via email@example.com and I can sign you up manually.
*If you are scheduled to come present and have never been to EHT High School, or at least haven't been in the last few years, below are instructions for parking and entering the building:
- Go to our new main entrance at the furthest parking lot entrance on the left, coming from English Creek Avenue. There will be a set of flag poles near the main entrance. You will see the parking lot at least half full. Please park anywhere in that lot.
- Go in the left most door at the main entrance (there are like 6 doors side by side here). You will see an intercom buzzer on your left. Please ring that in order for them to unlock the door and let you in.
- Sign in with the security officer and Mr. Dannenhauer or an MSA student will meet you there to take you to the classroom where you will present.
- You may bring a digital PowerPoint presentation (on a flash drive or your google drive where you can sign in) to present onto our SmartBoard. We look forward to seeing you!
Dates are available on Signup.com at the above links for any medical professional or college student who is willing to be a guest speaker for your class.
Let me know if you know anyone interested and use the above links to sign them up, with preferably their e-mail address!!