Hours of Operation:
7:00 a.m.-2:35 p.m.
Id's are sold from the library from 7:00 a.m. until the first bell at 7:24 a.m.
Temporary ID = $1
New ID = $3
The Walker Freshman High School library has a collection of over 4,000 books, along with 28 networked computer workstations with internet access, 16 wireless laptops, World Book online, EBSCOE Online, and the Destiny online card catalog.
1. Library books may be checked out for two weeks and may be renewed for an additional two weeks.
2. Reference books may be checked out for overnight.
3. Students must have a school ID card to check out books.
4. Overdue books will be fined five cents per day.
5. Students are responsible for the cost of lost or damaged books.
Students may enter the library at 7:00 to do computer research and homework.