Powerschool is now up and running!
To access your account, you will need to create a new account and follow these directions below:
- A new report on PowerSchool is available entitled "Parent Portal Access - NEW". This report contains the information the parent needs in order to create a new account.
- Each parent will be able to create an individual account. This account will allow parents to access their children's information using only one login
- Once the account is created, parents will need to link each child to their accoun
- The new parent portal access report ("Parent Portal Access - NEW") contains the key information needed to create the account link. This document may need to be shared with multiple parents/guardians based on custodial relationships.
- This new sign on method will also allow use of the PowerSchool mobile app.
If you are still unable to access your account, please see the attached instruction manual:
PowerSchool Parent Portal Letter.pdf