CAFETERIA PHONE: 664-8645
All Students have Free Lunch and Breakfast!
**NEW POLICY: Visitors for LUNCH will be on certain days by invitation only. (Part of our Safe Plan)
**Note: The cafeteria does not give change, so parents please be prepared with exact change.
STUDENT LUNCH AND BREAKFAST:
1. Lunch will cost $ 2.00 each day and will be paid by the month. The billing clerk sends each student an envelope with the amount owed. Payment for LUNCH is due on the 1st day of the month and is late after the 10th day of the month. Please return payment in the envelope given to your child, clearly labeled with your child's name.
Online payments may be made at
2. BAG LUNCHES must be at school by 8:30 a.m.
If your child chooses to bag lunch and there is not a bag lunch at school at your child's designated lunch time, your child will take a cafeteria plate for lunch and you will be charged. (STATE LAW)
3. Children are not allowed to bring fast food restaurant (e.g. McDonald’s) meals into the cafeteria. They are not allowed to bring soft drinks into the cafeteria (bottles or cans). Teachers cannot be responsible for heating or refrigerating food brought by the children for lunch.
6. Breakfast will be served daily beginning at 7:50 a.m. on the first day of school. Cost for breakfast will be $1 .25 each day and must be paid daily upon entering the cafeteria.
***Breakfast will NOT be served after 8:10 a.m. for those students arriving by carpool.
BREAKFAST CAN NOT BE CHARGED.
It is the parent’s responsibility to send money daily or you may choose to prepay to cover the month. IF YOU CHOOSE TO PREPAY, IT MUST BE PAID BY FIRST (1st) DAY OF THE MONTH. If your child does not have money or is not prepaid they will not be allowed to eat BREAKFAST.
10. Parents may apply for Free and Reduced Meal Benefits online www.heartlandapps.com