Student Code of Conduct
All students are expected to use the following five guidelines to
guide all decisions made at school.
1. Safety: Are my actions safe for myself and others?
2. Respect: Do my actions show respect for myself and others?
3. Honesty: Do my words and actions represent the truth?
4. Responsibility: Do my actions meet with the expectations to take care of myself
and become a dependable member of society?
5. Courtesy: Do my actions make this a nice place where people feel welcome
and can do their school work?