2019-2020 PROCEDURES FOR 8th GRADE REGISTRATION
- GENESIS and COURSE PLACEMENTS:
- Log onto the FRHSD website: www.frhsd.com
- Click on the Parent Portal under Guidance and Operations Department.
- Log onto the Parent Access by entering your e-mail address and password. (Follow the prompts if you need a new password.)
- On the Parent Resources page click on the SCHEDULING tab.
- Click the REQUESTS tab to see the course recommendations.
- Choose your course requests under each subject heading.
- Students should choose 30 credits NOT including Physical Education and Health. Counselors will assign PE and Health.
- You must click the SUBMIT button, and once you submit, you may not return to the site.
- REGISTRATION “HOW TO” VIDEO:
- To view a video on how to register through Genesis please click here.
- PARENT PORTAL WEB SITE: https://parents.frhsd.com
- 01/17: Robo-call to all NEW parents announcing tomorrow’s e-mail;
- 01/18: E-mail blast to NEW parents with GENESIS access and passwords;
- 01/21-02/9: REGISTRATION OPEN FOR ALL STUDENTS ON GENESIS;
- 02/19-21: 8th Grade Parents meet with counselors/supervisors to discuss course placements. PLEASE CALL THE GUIDANCE OFFICE AT 732-617-8393, ext. 6032 or 6033 TO SCHEDULE A CONFERENCE.
Power Point Presentation for 8th grade parents (click link below):