REGISTERING A NEW STUDENT
You must make an appointment to register a new student. Please call (732) 617-8393 ext. 6033. For a list of items that you need to register, please click here.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
Course registration for the 2019-2020 academic school year will begin at Marlboro High School on January 21 and will end on February 09.
Registration will take place through GENESIS, in the same manner as we conducted in previous years.
GENESIS and COURSE PLACEMENTS: Log onto the FRHSD website: www.frhsd.com
- Click onto the Parent Portal
- Log onto the Parent Access by entering your e-mail address and password. (Follow the prompts if you need a new password.)
- On the Parent Resources page click on the STUDENT DATA tab, and then the SCHEDULING tab.
- Click the REQUESTS tab to see the course recommendations.
- Choose your course requests under each subject heading.
- Please use the correct course code # for the proper course level. (A list of all courses and codes can be found in the on-line course catalog* on the District website.)
- Students should choose only 30 credits not including Physical Education and Health. Counselors will assign PE and Health depending on which science course each student will take.
- You must click the SUBMIT button, and once you do, a prompt to SUBMIT appears. After submitting, you may not return to the site.
Counselors will be meeting with each student in grades 9, 10, and 11 to finalize each schedule.
*Click DEPARTMENTS, then click CURRICULUM [www.frhsd.com], click COURSE CATALOG AND CURRICULUM GUIDES.
BROOKDALE DUAL ENROLLMENT PROGRAM
Students in 10th and 11th grade may apply for a dual enrollment program with Brookdale Community College. During the junior year students may enroll in a US History course. During the senior year students may enroll in an English course, a US History course, or attend Brookdale for a partial day. Students can pick up an application in the Guidance Office and should see his/her counselor with questions.
MONMOUTH COUNTY VOCATIONAL SCHOOL
Attention 10th Grade Students--Beginning January 19th applications for any vocational school program can be completed online at the MCVSD website (under shared time programs).