Hello 5th grade students and parents!
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns at [email protected] or through Microsoft Teams.
News Board -
- Civil War Era Quiz - 10 questions - Wednesday, June 1st.
- We will be reviewing the quiz in class on Wednesday, May 25th.
- Slides 336-374 on the 'Social Studies Class slides' will be helpful when studying!
- This Kahoot should help you review for the quiz!
- Field Day - Wednesday, June 8th.
- All 'C' classes will be wearing yellow t-shirts, gym shorts and comfortable shoes.
- Please pack your own snack/lunch. The cafeteria will not be open.
- Water, a hat and sunscreen are recommended!
Wednesday June 8th
9:00am – 10:00am
6th grade Snack/Recess
7th grade Field game
5th grade inflatable obstacle course
7th grade Snack/Recess
5th grade Field game
6th grade inflatable obstacle course
5th grade Snack/Recess
6th grade Field game
7th grade inflatable obstacle course
Week of 05/02 - 05/06
- Current Event due Friday (05/06).
- Apostle/Saint Project - due Friday, May 13th.
Week of 04/04 - 04/08
- Serving on a Jury Research Questions, due Wednesday (04/06).
- Apostle Crossword Puzzle, due Friday (04/08).
Week of 03/28 - 04/01
- Electoral Map Activity due Wednesday (03/30) - 5A and 5C.
- Current Event due Friday (04/01).
- Branches of Government Matching Activity due Friday (04/01).
Week of 03/21 - 03/25
- Famous Supreme Court Justices Activity due Wednesday (03/23).
- Electoral Map Activity due Monday (03/28). - 5B only
Week of 03/14 - 03/18
- Legislative Branch Guide Questions due Friday (03/18).
Week of 03/07 - 03/11
- Current Event due Friday (03/11).
- We will be presenting our Immigration/Customs Projects in class this week. Please be prepared to present!
- Religion Test on Tuesday (03/08).
Week of 02/14 - 02/18
- Current Event due Friday (02/18).
- Stations of the Cross Activity due Tuesday (02/22).
Week of 02/07 - 02/11
- Marco Polo Activity (started in class on Monday), due Wednesday (02/09).
- Palm Sunday Research Activity, due Monday (02/14).
Week of 01/24 - 01/28
- Two Customs Two Cultures Research Activity, due Wednesday (01/26).
- Lent Crossword Puzzle, due Thursday (01/27).
Week of 01/10 - 01/14
- Current Event, due Friday (01/14).
- Chapter 7 (We Believe) Word Search, due Friday (01/14).
Week of 01/03 - 01/07
- Dust Bowl Webquest Activity, due Thursday (01/06).
- Monmouth County Historical Locations Activity, due Friday (01/07).
- Monmouth County Historical Essay (Optional Assignment) due February 18th.
Week of 12/20 - 12/22
- Liturgical Calendar Wheel Activity, due Wednesday (12/22).
Week of 12/13 - 12/17
- Chapter 5 Religion Crossword Puzzle, due Tuesday (12/14). Began in class last Thursday.
- How Would You Respond? Religion writing activity, due Tuesday (12/21). Began in class on Thursday.
Week of 11/29 - 12/03
- Current event, due Friday (12/03).
- Baptism Flyer, due Tuesday (12/07). See Religion slides 107-108 for the directions and examples of a what a Baptism flyer might look like.