Laura Gallagher, CSN
935-3817 ext 133
Welcome to the Health Office Website!
Here you can find health information and health forms.
6th grade Immunization Requirements
All students entering 6th grade are required to receive the following vaccinations before the start of school in September 2020.
Tdap - tetnus diptheria and pertussis
Tdap fact sheet
Meningococcal - Meningitis
Meningitis fact Sheet
Please call your child's primary care physician now to make an appointment
If your child has received these immunizations, please provide documentation signed by your child’s physician. A copy of the immunization record will be accepted as proof of immunization.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
- Talking with Children about Covid-19 Below is a resource through CDC
Below are guidelines to prevent the spread of diseases.
- Stay home when you are sick. If possible, stay home from work, school, and errands when you are sick. You will help prevent others from catching your illness. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Cover coughs and sneezes. Use a tissue to cover coughs and sneezes, then dispose of the tissue. When a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces or objects. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work or school, especially when someone is ill.
- Wash hands for 20 seconds. Washing hands often under clean, running water can help prevent the spread of germs. For more guidance see the CDC: When and How to Wash Your Hands. If you cannot wash your hands, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60-95% alcohol.
Have a Safe and Healthy Summer!