WELCOME TO MS. BROMFIELD'S SECOND GRADE CLASS
1. Please check and sign your child's planner every night.
2. Please read your child's study guide and follow the homework schedule.
3. Please have your child read for at least 20 minutes every night.
4. Please read and go over work that is sent home with your child as it is a great way to review concepts previously taught in class.
5. Please check the snack calendar so you know which day your child will be asked to bring in snack.
LEADER IN ME 7 HABITS:
Habit 1-Be Proactive
Habit 2-Begin with the End in Mind
Habit 3-Put First Things First
Habit 4-Think Win-Win
Habit 5-Seek First to Understand and Then be Understood
Habit 7-Sharpen the Saw
Reading-Figurative Language, Poetry, Contractions
Science-States of Matter
Social Studies-Government/American Symbols
Literature-Because of Winn-Dixie
Tuesday May 22nd-Second Grade Awards-8:15-9:00 AM. Please arrive a little earlier as it will take a few minutes to get settled in the classroom. Thank you.