PACE FOCUS 2016-2017
----S.T.E.A.M. BY DESIGN---
Students will learn about and use DESiGN THiNKiNG:
💡Discover the problem (empathy)
💡Collect information (explore, research & define)
💡Brainstorm and Analyze ideas (think - ideate)
💡Develop solutions (design & create)
💡Test, present (try-it-out, implement)
💡Get feedback (feedback & reflection)
💡Improve on design (make it better)
Students will take time to work on thinking routines, starting with "See - Think - Wonder"
Through-out the year, students will be involved in various design challenges.
- CONGRATULATIONS to students, parents, staff, and volunteers for this year's wonderful S.T.E.A.M BY DESIGN festival!
- Student projects were outstanding and the hands-on activities were so much fun!
- The community partners who participated in the festival, enriched us with their knowledge and passion.
- A BIG THANK YOU to...
- The Wetlands Institute
- The Littoral Society
- AmeriCorp, Watershed Ambassador
- Cape May County MUA
- Cape May County Technical School
- Cape May County Library, Technical Learning Center
- A special shout-out and MUCH GRATITUDE to our food service staff members, Barb Tomlin and Christine Galestock.
- Their support and volunteer hours made the festival a success.