This is Quick Fit Jump Rope. By learning and practicing these skills you will make jumping rope fun and exciting.
Correct Jump Rope Technique
1. Hold handles with a firm grip, elbows close to sides.
2. Make small circles with wrists while turning the rope.
3. Keep torso relaxed, head erect and look straight ahead to keep balanced.
4. Jump only high enough to clear the rope, with light ankle knee motion.
5. During jumping, the rope should touch the ground lightly.
6. Never sacrifice good jumping form for speed!
Remember: the key to learning how to jump rope is to be light on the balls of your feet.