7:25-8:10 Morning Work: AR tests, library, morning work
Core Reading Block 8:00-9:30
Integrated Literacy Block 9:30-10:20
** Math will be taught first thing in the morning on Tuesdays due to gifted day.
CONTACTING MS. HURLEY
*** Use the Remind App
*** 239-283-3043 (School)
*** Use your child's planner to write me a note.
Or students have embraced and will contiue to embrace eight important life habits at school and at home. Your third grader is already familiar with these habits and what they stand for. The habits are:
1. Be Proactive: Take responsibility for your actions and behaviors.
2. Begin With the End in Mind: Make a plan for how something will be accomplished.
3. Put First Things First: Important things should be done before fun things.
4. Think Win-Win: Think of a plan that benefits everyone.
5. Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood: Listen first and speak second.
6. Synergize: Work together to create a better solution.
7. Sharpen the Saw: Have balance in your life. Don't forget to do things that make you happy.
8. Find Your Voice: Let your talents show!